Featured Weekly Party

Kauai's Official CruiseShip Party, Every Thursday

Cafe Portofino & KauaiDJs.com Presents:

Kauai's One and Only, Official Cruise Ship Party!
Every Thursday Night at Cafe Portofino
10pm - 2am
21+ w/ID
$5 Cover after 11pm
Great Atmosphere with an Awesome View of the Ocean
Just a few minutes walking distance from the CruiseShip area

Dance Music with
Resident DJ Maximillian & Guest DJs
Playing all the hits from HipHop/Trap/EDM

Full Bar with Drink Specials All Night, with your Favorite Bartenders Nadia & Julie!

Fun, Classy, and a Safe Place to Party!

See you there! It's 2013 and it is HOT!

Featured Party

Sweet Dreams @ Cafe Portofino

Sweet Dreams Kauai 2013

Fresh off the West Coast Leg of their National Summer Tour,
King Kekai & DJ Frizel are headed to the "Garden Isle" of Kauai! Teaming up with
Kauai's own Kesia Anaya of Farmers Market Hawaii for hosting duties...

Friday November 8th @ Cafe Portofino (Kauai Marriott-Lihue) 
Doors Open 10pm-2am, 21+ w/ID

Drink Specials All Night!

Cutting Edge EyeCandy on the 3D stage by VJ Maxxx

Come and enjoy, I can't wait!

Electro Kauai Vol.1

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Father's Day Gift Concepts For The Sports Fanatic

Father's Day Gift Concepts For The Sports Fanatic 2 months 2 weeks ago #213

• zhangzk
  • Fresh Boarder
The Cy Young Award was named, of course, after Hall of Fame pitcher Cy Beginning. I understand I put myself inside a natural disadvantage by having fun with the Knicks, but when there are lanes towards basket using this program . looking for guys to pass to, as opposed cheap mlb jerseys to running up those lanes, my An actual.I. controlled guys run to the corner or straight into a double professionals. Then they put the equipment away temporarily.
A football team frequently Purdum Tanner elite jersey composed of eleven athletes. The 2006 nfl preseason opens within a week, when the Raiders and Eagles meet this coming Sunday in Canton. The Houston Astros and fresh York Mets instituting play in 1962. You'll find these regarding shirts just about anyplace in the men's section or outdoor store. Significantly McCoy were burned, but eventually defensive backs possibly be wising until the dump-off pass that McCoy frequently looks needed for.
And are usually like coffee-flavored milkshakes (some call them mochas), they could do that, too, although the regular coffee is well. Baseball picks are very different from other sports picks for one big reason: Silly spreads are featured. If a kicker's range is 44 yards instead of, say, 55, that can dramatically change up the way a team games. Then they had all http://www.jerseyscheapbizchina.com methods of LB combinations to see which you might work round the outside as injuries congregated.
It begins from my senior college when I am crazy about NHL cycling jerseys. We collectors are very Columbus Blue Jackets jersey wholesale strange breed. It is crucial that the legs are in great condition before any cycling event - professional or but not. Bowman hopes the success can continue new teammate Corey Lemonier and Dan Skuta joining the combination of LBs.
Last season, he started as the team's SAM LB number of games which enables them to build upon his training. Before your jaw dropped any lower, let me explain. The number of home run decreased to fewer than 200 in 2005. Ninth don't forget to wear high heels.
He had 2 sacks last season, and in order to look to obtain more than 2 this holidays. Many professional bettors mention that the mlb regular months are actually three seasons 1. You see, regardless of the you take into account. You can send your friends Brett Ritchie authentic jersey and family showing some love graphics, thank them for the comments, great the add, tell them hello or goodnight. Hes a rookie, so he'll have some adjusting and growing joint pain.
Garcia features pitched well against the Phillies as part of his career, posting a 1.80 ERA in five career drives. The defensive line's job is to obtain to the QB and tackle any RB's. After hiring a new coach, Norman Barry, in 1925 the Cardinals earned their very first nfl tournament. Nebraska's opponents knocked off a bevy of marquis names including Arkansas, Oregon, Georgia, Texas A&M, Wisconsin, Boston College, Michigan, BYU, Tennessee, LSU, UCLA, Auburn and Florida State.

Valarie PlourdePeaney
Perfect price for something simple.
Donna Ayres
Very happy with the fit and the weight ...I love these for just hanging out....Super comfortable and fit great.
Abdul Rahman Zawawi
It does the job! I loved it in Alaska this past summer!
Kel Chie Tin
A lot of great music from '50s and '60s, and the typical behind-the-scenes dysfunctional relationship among the group's members.

Teaching Your Kids To Like Football

For The Houston Cougars, Tonight's Memphis Game Shows The Past, Present And Future

Show Your Support By Putting On Steelers Jerseys

A Number Of The Best Tactics For Fantasy Basketball Game

who was a trade-deadline pickup from Montreal
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds